- We obtain personal information from you directly and from your transactions with us.
- We do not collect personally-identifying information from you when you visit our web site or online services unless you affirmatively provide it to us.
- We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifying information from your computer or mobile device when you visit our web site or use our online services.
- We will not sell your information to third parties.
- Any third parties who perform services for us are required to safeguard any customer information and may only use it in connection with performing those services.
- We extensively secure and limit access to your information.
- We protect information about potential, current, and former users of our services.
The Information Collected
Non-public personally identifiable information (“Information”) is information that identifies you and is not available to the general public. The following sections tell you more about how and when we collect your Information.
During your interaction, you may be asked for information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, social security, and the level of information requested usually will depend on the level of services that you are seeking from CHHETRY & ASSOCIATES,P.C.. Information like social security number, date of birth and address are generally requested from users who asking CHHETRY & ASSOCIATES,P.C. to help them fill out forms like immigration forms, bankruptcy forms, or other Government-generated forms that CHHETRY & ASSOCIATES,P.C. is capable of providing to its users so they don’t waste a lot of money paying attorney’s fees.:
If you gave us your email address, QURIA may use it from time to time to notify you of such things as new services, special offers, or to confirm transactions. If you do not wish to be contacted by email for any matter related to our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of any QURIA email you receive or by contacting us.
If you are a CHHETRY & ASSOCIATES,P.C. member, you can log in to your account at CHHETRYLAW.COM to manage your email subscriptions. To access your email subscriptions click on My Account in the top right of the homepage, then click on Email Address and Subscriptions on the left side of the screen. If you are not a CHHETRY & ASSOCIATES,P.C. member, you may unsubscribe via the footer of your email or by contacting us.
The Information We Disclose
Information about our customers or former customers will only be disclosed as permitted or required by law. Information about you or your company that has been collected is maintained in your or your company’s secure database.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to your Information to employees who we have determined need it in order to provide products or services to you. We train our employees to safeguard customer information, and we require them to sign confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Information from unauthorized access by third parties.
What to do if you have Privacy or Security Concerns
If you have a concern about privacy or security at CHHETRY & ASSOCIATES,P.C., we want to hear about it by mail or email.